Gateway 10:30 am Service
For clarification regarding registration, this information is not shared with any organization.
- It will not be used for contact tracing or any other purpose.
- It is only to manage the gathering limitations established by the state of Washington.
Please make note of these UPDATED important details:
- Please ask yourself this question prior to coming: In the last 14 days, have you had any fever, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing?
- Doors will open 20 minutes prior to each gathering time.
- Please bring and wear your own face covering (not under age 2).
- We are following all social distancing guidelines.
- Sanitizing stations are available at each entrance and exit.
- The balcony is open as we have staff available.
- Signage has been placed throughout the building to remind everyone of our safety protocols.
- Our coffee service and seating areas in the lobby will be temporarily suspended.
- Restrooms will be open, with a limit of two people at a time (of course, there are considerations for families).
- At this time, we are discouraging lingering after the gatherings.
- We have clearly identified “entrance” and “exit” doors for each meeting space.
With our advance to Phase 3, now TWO Households can sit together. Please be sure to register yourselves together as one group and that way we'll know to seat you together.
|Event Date||06-13-2021 10:30 am|
|Event End Date||06-13-2021 11:30 am|
|Registration Start Date||06-07-2021 1:00 am|
|Cut off date||06-13-2021 1:00 am|