Gateway 10:30 am Service
For clarification regarding registration, this information is not shared with any organization.
- It will not be used for contact tracing or any other purpose.
- It is only to manage the gathering limitations established by the state of Washington.
Please make note of the following important details:
Please ask yourself this question prior to coming: In the last 14 days, have you had any cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing?
- Doors will open 20 minutes prior to each gathering time.
- At the start of the gathering time, any unclaimed seats will be available to anyone waiting for a seat.
- You will be ushered to your reserved seat and families will be seated together. (There is no childcare and no "Cry Room").
- Please bring and wear your own face covering (not under age 2).
- We are following all social distancing guidelines.
- Sanitizing stations are available at each entrance and exit.
- Signage has been placed throughout the building to remind everyone of our safety protocols.
- Our coffee service and seating areas in the lobby will be temporarily suspended.
- Restrooms will be open, with a limit of two people at a time (of course, there are considerations for families).
- At this time, we are discouraging lingering after the gatherings.
- We have clearly identified “entrance” and “exit” doors for each meeting space.
|Event Date||11-29-2020 10:30 am|
|Event End Date||11-29-2020 11:30 am|
|Registration Start Date||11-23-2020|
|Cut off date||11-29-2020 10:30 am|